Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including information:
– by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone number, credit card information and the like, but only when such information is voluntarily provided by you;
– that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
– about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through this Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information, for the following purposes:
– To fill your orders.
– To communicate with you.
– To present this Site and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To provide you with notices about your account.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you of changes to this Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
Depending on the functionality of this Site that we, in our sole discretion, choose to provide, you may have the ability to view or edit your personal information that we maintain online. In such instances, in order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you would be required to be registered and sign in with your password. You are responsible for protecting the security of your password.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, customer support specialists, web-hosting companies, and fulfillment companies. Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company will not knowingly provide your name, address and e-mail to any third party without your prior consent other than as described below:
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about Site users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you consent at the time of collection, we may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through a periodic newsletter. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form), and if you have already provided consent and wish to withdraw from further use in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails provided or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on this Site, make any purchases through this Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes